“Perfect Family Vacation!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rachelmmz
“Perfect Family Vacation!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I can not say enough good things about our recent rental at Attitude Adjustment. The house was absolutely perfect for my family of 4 (plus family dog) my in laws and my mom. I had read the reviews prior to our stay and am pleased to say that most have been addressed and corrected. My mom and I both tend to be a little OCD- but the house was very clean and in perfect working order. The decor was very "beachy" and fit the house well.

The floor plan was very well planned for renters with two bedrooms on one side of the house (shared jack and Jill bathroom) and the other two bedrooms on the other side of the house also with a shared bathroom.

The kitchen was very well stocked- enough for us to prepare 4 dinners for 7, plus hot cooked breakfast and lunch daily. The one bathroom looks like it has recently been renovated. The other one- while not as new-was exceptionally clean and worked as a bathroom should (no clogged drains, etc).

The one bedroom does get noticeably warmer than the others- but I believe it's the way the bedroom is facing with multiple windows and afternoon sun. It is also the farthest from the air conditioning units. We used the fan that was there and we're fine.

I love that the house had duel air conditioners. It was perfect to be able to come into a cool house after a hot day in the sun. The beds were also really comfortable.

The house now has an outdoor shower and hose as well as a dishwasher (previous reviews started it didn't have either of these- but apparently they have been added).

Having a house right on the beach was fantastic. The location couldn't have been better.

The hot tub was a nice touch too. I can't get my kids to get in our hot tub at home- but add an ocean in the background and suddenly it's a hot spot for the family :-)

The rental process was smooth too. It was nice not to have to worry about anything. We didn't encounter any issues during our stay so I didn't have to "test" response time or maintence- but Emerald Isle realty seems to know what they're doing and I have no doubt any issues would have been handled quickly.

Thank you for making our family vacation a great one! We definitely have many great memories and are looking forward to coming back!

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Virginia
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Mar 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm sorry to hear of the inconveniences you faced during your vacation and we gladly would have taken care of these things if you had let us know during your stay.

I see that you are returning to Emerald Isle and Emerald Isle Realty in 2013. We hope that your stay will be nothing but relaxing and enjoyable, but should you need anything at all please call us, 1-888-832-0140.
MD
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Attitude Adjustment. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this home so much and we hope you will return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Attitude Adjustment. This quaint cottage does offer a lot of space and the views are wonderful. I'm sorry to hear that the floor wasn't cleaned when you arrived, but I'm pleased to know that our housekeeping department took care of this quickly for you. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
WV
Reviewed June 22, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

nc
Reviewed June 14, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 14, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Attitude Adjustment. It pleases me to know that you and your family arrived to clean accommodations and enjoyed your time in this home. I agree, the view is breathtaking. I have reported the issues which you noted to our maintenance department and trust they'll be handled quickly. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily reserve this cottage for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
north carolina
Reviewed December 11, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Dec 11, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Attitude Adjustment. The hot tub was recently added to this property so I'm certain that the owners will like knowing how much you enjoyed it. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next extended stay in Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing