“Never lets us down”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Footprint...
“Mr”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Needs some updates. Washer and dryer worn out (both 15 years old) and needs replaced. A/C struggled to keep up. Bathrooms could use updating. I had to clean the grill to make it good for use. Deck had been replaced and looked good. Great location for families. Been renting Camp Cottage for 16 years so I know the history. Love that stretch of beach!

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and offering suggestions and compliments that we can pass on to the homeowner. It pleases me to know you've enjoyed so many vacation in Emerald Isle and at Camp Cottage. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more!
Reviewed August 21, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
VA

West Virginia
Reviewed June 16, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Jun 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience at Camp Cottage. It pleases me to know that you have found your home away from home and enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation so much. We'd love to have you as our guest again so please call us when you begin making plans for your next family vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Chapel Hill
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers
Apr 4, 2013
I'm happy to know that you have found your home away from home at Camp Cottage and look forward to returning each year. Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and please call us if we can be of additional assistance as you continue to plan your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing