“Nice place to stay!!!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rdeal77
Richmond, Virginia
“Horrible Place to Stay”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

No Sound barrier to keep from hearing the people upstairs. Children running 24 hours a day. NO FUN!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Emerald Isle is a great place THIS SPOT IS NOT!
Liked least: No way to lock the door to the ocean. Had to walk from the front door to the beach! NOT GOOD!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 27, 2017
I am sorry to hear that your vacation was disrupted by noisy neighbors. While we don't receive a large number of such comments from guests who vacation at our condos, you might find more privacy and peace by choosing a single family home for your next vacation. We are also here to serve the needs of all of our guests so please let us know if you have a similar occurrence during future stays with us and we will work to ensure your vacation is relaxing.
T4243NWda...
“Okay accommodations...”
Reviewed June 20, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Place seemed a bit tired and worn. Smallest we have rented, rather tight even for 2. Problems with TV'S... really poor system.
Claim of ocean view a real stretch.
Emerald Isle realty came to our assistance promptly, as always, when we were in need of a few missing, but essential items.
Since being on the first floor...very noisy above.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 27, 2016
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. The Pier Pointe condos are each two bedrooms with two bathrooms, and they are set up for four people. I am sorry that you did not find this to be adequate space for your group. Please call our office when planning your next vacation and one of our vacation planners will happily assist you in finding the perfect property for your group.
Reviewed July 9, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Wilson NC
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Jul 5, 2013
It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this condo and the location served your family well. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please let us know when we can begin planning your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Charlottesville
Reviewed September 20, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Sep 20, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 4 A 1. I have checked our maintenance records which indicate that one of the toilets was clogged. This was repaired during yoru stay and thankfully, I don't have any indication that there has been further issue or concern with it. I realize this was an inconvenience for you and your family and I'm sorry you encountered that during your vacation. I do hope you'll return to Emerald Isle and be our guest again. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Princeton WV
Reviewed September 8, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 4 A 1 and for your kind compliments of Emerald Isle Realty. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation so much and I hope you'll revisit soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Kentucky
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 4 A 1. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed a great vacation and found this condo to be clean and comfortable. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing