“Aging Gracefully”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
C2490IMto...
“Aging Gracefully”
Reviewed May 16, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

While third floor made for spectacular oceanfront viewing, the steep steps made for some weary trips with luggage, groceries, beach chairs, etc. Building located immediately adjacent public parking & beach access provided some crowded shorelines. Although lovely furnished & tastefully appointed, condo had begun to show its age. Dish wisher was incredibly noisy, master bath exhaust fan rattled & banged unmercifully, both shower stalls extremely slippery with no mats, no evidence jacuzzi plumbing had been flushed, or jets' bacteria thoroughly deoderized, ceiling fan made incessive, "Chinese torcher" clicking. Mattresses were a bit tired, but tolerable. Fiberglass deck furniture left a little to be desired. With exception of jacuzzi tub, Realtor's cleaning service very efficient .

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Reviewed September 14, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Jul 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the beaches, restaurants, and all that Emerald Isle has to offer. We'd love to host your next vacation so please call us when you're ready to make reservations - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 13, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1 A 3. I agree, the location of this condo is ideal as it provides unobstructed views and a simple beach access. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us if we can offer assistance in booking your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
OH
Reviewed November 4, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Nov 4, 2012
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed a wonderful Emerald Isle vacation and hope you will revisit us soon. Thank youfor sharing your vacation experience and please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed this condo and found the views to be fantastic.

I am sorry to hear that you were interrupted as you were. This is not common practice for Emerald Isle Realty as we know that our guests are here to relax. I'm very sorry this happened and I'll look into why these interruptions occured.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing