“A Piece of Paradise”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

11brenda
North Olmsted, Ohio
“A Piece of Paradise”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The house was beautiful - right on the ocean. There was an elevator you could take from the ground floor to the 2nd floor. Plenty of parking space and 10 bedrooms. There was plenty of rooom for everybody. We fit 15 adults and 7 kids with no problems. The kids really enjoyed the heated pool. There were rocking chairs on the deck so you could enjoy the ocean view. Would definitely recommend this house.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hauppauge n y
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NC
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 6, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. This Sandcastle home is large and great for a family vacation. I'm happy you and your family enjoyed your time together in this home and hope you will return soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MA
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 22, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. This is a great home and I'm happy to know that you and your family enjoyed revisiting it. I am sorry to hear of the maintenance issues you encountered during your stay and I have alerted our maintenance department of these things. Thank you for letting us know. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next family vacation to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Austin
Reviewed July 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 4, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your week in Emerald Isle with your family. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some maintenance issue during your stay and I hope these things were remedied quickly for you. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
West Grove
Reviewed July 3, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 3, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation in Emerald Isle despite the maintenance issues and inconveniences you experienced due to them. We have worked to get these items resolved and I hope you will return to 1 Angel's Haven for future vacations. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
New Bern
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Jun 13, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at 1 Angel's Haven. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed this home so much and I agree, the location and layout of the home are both ideal. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay so we can reserve this home for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing