“Nice Beach Condo”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Randy G
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Nice Beach Condo”
Reviewed March 21, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This is our 2nd year staying in this 3rd floor condo for month of Feb. Sister rents 2nd floor condo below us. Truly enjoy morning walks on beach. Great view from 3rd floor balcony and from dining/living areas as well. Watched dolphins while working at dining table. Two nice size bedrooms (king & queen beds). Clean and comfortable. WiFi connection worked (called HOA for password).
Wife and I really like this place. Sister and I have booked the two condos again for 2016.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: 3rd floor view, beach access, king bed, kitchen island, nice clean condo.
Liked least: Negative - Stair access only; Positive - Keeps you healthy.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
London UK

Emerald Isle but moved away in 1982
Reviewed January 17, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
Jan 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and I agree, the views from the upper level of these condos is unreal. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 4, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle despite the maintenance and housekeeping items you encountered. I have forwarded your feedback on to our maintenance and housekeeping departments so they can work to remedy these things. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to another opportunity to serve as your host while you vacation in beautiful Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Va
Reviewed September 5, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Sep 5, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 4 A 3 West. I agree, the views from the upper floor of the Pier Pointe condos does offer wonderful views and I'm happy you enjoyed it.

I am sorry you were disappointed with check in. Our check in time is 4 p.m., but we begin releasing keys as early as 3 p.m. as a courtesy so you may begin what we know is a much anticipated vacation. Occasionally, housekeeping does need the hours of 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. to complete their work. We do try to notify each arriving guest of this to offset disappointment.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed June 9, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Check in / front desk
Older travelers
Jun 9, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 4 A 3 West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this condo.

I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the deck furniture and the misunderstanding about the linen service. I'll certainly alert the homeowner of the condition of the furniture. As part of the linen service some of our properties do provide the bed making service, but most do not. However, we are happy to add the bed making service to any property . Please just ask us about this when you call to make your next reservation.

Thank you for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next reservation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing