“Summertime West year year three”

Review of Summertime West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
michaelcM...
“Summertime West year year three”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We have been to SW three years in a row and have reserved for next year there again. Tha house is spacious and comfortably furnished. It's great to be on the ocean and be able to sit on the porch on all three levels and enjoy the view and the sound. I think the rate is fair and EI realty are most helpful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed September 6, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Cuyahoga Falls! OH
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
Aug 2, 2012
Update:

We did check the bedding in both sides of the Summertime duplex and the beds in the upper floor Master bedrooms are Queens. There isn't a large difference in a Queen and a Double, just 6 inches across, so often a Queen is mistaken for a Double bed.

Original response - August 9, 2012:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Summertime East and West. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this duplex and I hope you will revisit soon. I'm sorry to hear of the issue you experienced with the missing door handle. Often, it can take time to get replacement parts to perform a fix so we will use something which we have available to suffice until the needed part arrives. I trust this is what happened in the case of the handle which was used to fix the sliding glass door. I am sorry that this wasn't explained to you and left you questioning the level of service which was provided. Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed August 22, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Aug 22, 2011
Thank you for your review. I'm happy that you enjoyed the location and wonderful views boasted by this duplex. We provide pictures on-line so when selecting a home our guest know what to expect. The owners of Summertime have plans on replacing the appliances in the near future! Hopefully you and your family will return to Emerald Isle and give Summertime West another try. Thank you again for providing your feedback. Please call us when planning your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140. We'd love the opportunity to host you and your family again.
Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
NC
Reviewed June 14, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
VA
Reviewed September 3, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Liked best: The Views
Liked least: Their were a lot of stairs but it kept us in shape :)
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing