“Good Experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
VA
Reviewed August 29, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
md
Reviewed August 6, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Liked best: Pet friendly
Liked least: Just the basics
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children
Management Response
Aug 6, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound East. It pleases me to know that this property accommodated you and your family, including your dog, so well. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and Surf and Sound East. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation or getaway - 1-888-832-0140.
ny
Reviewed February 5, 2009 for a stay in August 2008

New York
Reviewed January 28, 2009 for a stay in July 2006

CT
Reviewed January 28, 2009 for a stay in July 2008

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Smell
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Jan 28, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound East. It pleases me to know that you and your family did enjoy your time in Emerald Isle while staying at this duplex.

I am sorry you were bothered by the smell of smoke. While all of our properties are cleaned and deodorized between each guest, smoking properties do run the risk of having a lingering odor. Thank you for calling our office and giving us the opportunity to resolve this for you.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to host you and your family. Please call us when you begin planning your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing