“Just what we were looing for and met all of our...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SheilaGoo...
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Lots of potential needs work”
Reviewed November 1, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This property could be a real gem. The location is great and the layout is fine. But the place has a horrible smell. It is not a pet odor. It is a musty smell. We were requested to not open the windows which we ignored. We also bought candles and Febreeze. Tons of ants in the kitchen. Walls were filthy and could use paint

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 11, 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry to hear of the odor you encountered while staying at this home. On occasion the musty smell you described can occur by windows left open and humidity entering the home creating condensation and eventually mildew. This is something our housekeeping department is happy to help remedy so should you encounter this again, please let us know.

I do agree with you that the layout and location of Surf and Sound is ideal, and I hope you will come and stay again.
Reviewed August 13, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 4, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. The Surf and Sound duplex is one of our best values, and a very popular choice among smaller groups who enjoy vacationing with their pets. With each side of this duplex having just two bedrooms, parking is limited.

I am sorry to hear of the bothersome smell, and gladly our housekeeping department would have worked to remedy this for you. Please call us to report any issues or disappointments you have in any of our vacation homes and we will work to resolve the problem, so you can enjoy your stay.

Thank you again for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound West. I do hope you and your family will revisit Emerald Isle for your next vacation.
NC
Reviewed July 21, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Greensboro
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 2, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation and were able to bring your dog. I agree, the note about a dishwasher is strange and I've asked our maintenance department to check into this. Thank you for letting us know and please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MD
Reviewed November 30, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Nov 30, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound East. I agree, this duplex is priced for affordability. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your vacation to Emerald Isle with your pet. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed September 17, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Sep 17, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surf and Sound East. It pleases me to know that we were able to find accommodations for you so last minute and that you had a most enjoyable time in Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation or getaway - 1-888-832-0140.
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing