“great”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
wandaw761
“great”
Reviewed June 23, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was a super nice place. one of the nicest we have stayed at in many years of coming to emerald isle.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Winston Salem
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
Chapel Hill
Reviewed August 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

WV

nc
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Management Response
Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sealebrity East. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of this property and enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle.

I am sorry to hear about the annoying encounters you had with the palmetto bugs. While these bugs are prevalent in our area due to our dense vegetation and humid climate, they shouldn't be in the home and our properties are treated regularly to keep them at bay. Just as you did, please let us know should you spot one within the home and we'll happily arrange another treatment of the property.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will vacation with us again soon. Please call us when we can begin planning your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NJ
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sealebrity East and for your great suggestions of things to bring on vacation. I'm happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation and I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing