“Our 50th anniversary”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
V3602ZUri...
“Our 50th anniversary”
Reviewed June 26, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We just returned from a week stay with my children and grandchildren. We celebrated our 50th anniversary at sea trace east and could not have picked a better place. The house was immaculate with everything we could have possibly wanted. Being right on the ocean front was just what we wanted. The grandchildren were able to walk out the front door and build their sand castles and swim in the ocean. The adults were happy just sitting on the deck and drinking their cocktails. We do plan on staying at this place again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
laceyville pa

Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

N.C.
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 27, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this home so much and hope to return. We'd love to have you again so please call us when we can book your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time in this home. We offer homes of all sizes so please call one of our vacation planners for assistance in finding the perfect home for your group - 1-888-832-0140.
New Jersey
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Trace East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy your annual vacations to Emerald Isle each year and I'm so happy that you've allowed Emerald Isle Realty and the Sea Trace duplex to be part of your family's vacation tradition. Please call us to reserve your same time, same place for 2013 - 1-888-832-0140.
Md
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 5, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Trace East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle and Sea Trace East. We look forward to hosting you for many more vacations so please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing