“Summer 2016”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

19darlad
“Summer 2016”
Reviewed June 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Beautiful clean home, easy access to the beach, great value for the price compared to other houses we have rented. Love pool area and outside pool restroom is a plus with children. Great vacation on Emerlad Isle! We will stay here again, Thanks.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed July 29, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
VA

Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
Mar 28, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience. I'm so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle while staying at Bon Ami and I hope you will return soon.

The owner of Bon Ami asked me to let you know that the slow speed of the internet should no longer be an issue as they have upgraded to a faster router. I hope you will come again and notice the difference.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next family vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing