“A great place.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

S3126OZje...
Mechanicsvlle
“A great place.”
Reviewed May 23, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

A nice, relaxing and quite home close to the ocean. Views of the ocean from all the balconies. A cozy spot to relax when you are worn out from the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
bradleys4...
“Great place to visit.”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Very comfortable clean and walking distance to the beach. Good view of the beach and ocean. Also there's a very convenient water tower near this house so if your not been to this beach before it makes a great marker to find your way back to the house.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Zanesvile

kinston
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Management Response
Jun 19, 2013
I'm so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation with us, though I'm sorry you weren't able to enjoy boating during your stay. While this is a lovely place, we do manage a large selection of properties and I'm sure we could find a property that would have ample parking so you could bring your boat. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NY
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
Mar 29, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I agree, the decks and porches of this home are set to maximize your views and enjoyment of the island. I'm happy this was your experience. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll happily reserve Sea Scan for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing