“Good Family Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susie Z
“Good Family Vacation”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We really enjoyed spending the week at this home. The bedroom sizes were great and there was plenty of space for everyone to hang out in the living room or the deck. The kitchen was a good size but the dished and utensils may need to be replaced soon due to the salt water damage.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
St Pete Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2013 for a stay in October 2011

Nov 6, 2013
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation with Emerald Isle Realty and I'm very sorry that contact from us has put a damper on that time. I did check and you were opted out of receiving email correspondence from us. Since email is the primary way we market to and keep contact with the families who stay with us, I'm unsure of what else you could be receiving. Again, I apologize and wish you and your family and Happy New Year.
Chesterfield VA.
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Raleigh
Reviewed October 5, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 65+
Oct 5, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Summertime East and for your compliments. I'll certainly pass them on. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next visit to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Indiana
Reviewed September 21, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Sep 21, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Summertime East. It pleases me to know how much you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle, while staying at this duplex. I noticed that you have already made reservations for 2012. Please call us if we can further assist in planning your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed July 14, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 35-44
TX
Reviewed October 25, 2009 for a stay in October 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: It was very clean and spaciouse
Liked least: If you stay ing the top bedroom you have to go up lots of steps
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing