“Perfection”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
GoPlaces6...
“Great place to stay if you like swimming with sharks!”
Reviewed October 13, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We've been coming to Emerald Isle nearly 30 years and have never experienced daily round-the-clock shark fishing and chumming just a few yards from the rental. We watched 5 sharks being reeled in, most over 10 feet long. Wonderful welcome from nearby homeowner on the first day there, telling us to stay out of the water due to the shark fishing. Wish we would have known about the shark fishing before booking!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Oct 19, 2016
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry to hear that this stay was not as enjoyable as previous vacations your family has taken to Emerald Isle. The fall season does bring many fisherman to our island, and because all of our beaches are public and not private we do not have any control over the recreation choices of vacationers or locals, nor do we have knowledge of what type of fishing is done day to day.

Sandcastle East is a nice duplex that boasts wonderful views. I hope you were able to enjoy this vacation home and the many activities and sights our island has to offer in spite of the surf fishing that took place. Should you ever want suggestions of things to do or places to see while vacationing with us, take a look at our Barefoot Guide that is included in your welcome bag or give our office a call. We are happy to help make your stay pleasant and memorable any way we can.
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Porch and rockers
Liked least: living room furniture
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 27, 2016
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sandcastle East. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the kitchen, bedrooms, and new washer and dryer. I will be sure to share your feedback about the outdoor rocking chairs and living room furniture with the owner for consideration when making future updates to the home.
Reviewed September 17, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed August 23, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NC
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in May 2012

Older travelers
Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Emerald Isle and Emerald Isle Realty. We are so pleased to be part of your family's vacation tradition and look forward to your arrival each year. I noticed that you have already made reservations for 2013 and we'll be seeing you soon! Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance as you continue to plan your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Apr 4, 2013
I'm happy you found this duplex to be a good value and provide all that you needed to enjoy your Emerald Isle vacation. Thank you for your review and please call us when you're ready to make reservations for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
KY
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 12, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sandcastle East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed this home and are looking forward to returning. I'm sorry you didn't receive one of our welcome bags. We provide these to you at check in so I'm unsure why you didn't get one. Please call us when you're ready to begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily assist you in reserving this home again - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing