“Fun for the whole family”

Review of Villa Del Mar

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
U7899CYer...
“Villa Del mar”
Reviewed June 24, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Great location in Dolphin Ridge development. House layout is excellent. House upkeep was not. Rated as a Platinum property but found many issues indicating lack of basic maintenance. EI realty was very quick to respond & helpful but for a property of this price we expected a home in better shape. We selected this property as we were traveling with our handicap parent, the elevator was critical as was the top story spacious master. Pool is very nice & well positioned on the property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 27, 2016
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. Villa del Mar is a well-appointed Oceanfront home with many amenities. I am pleased to know that such amenities as the elevator and the pool met and served the needs of your family well.

It is unfortunate when maintenance issues arise, and I am sorry to hear of the disappointment you experienced to find some maintenance items which needed attention. Our homeowners and maintenance department spend much time on preventative maintenance and they strive to quickly resolve any issues that do arise during a guest stay. I hope this was your experience and that you will again vacation with Emerald Isle Realty.
NY

Reviewed July 31, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

TN
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 27, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Villa del Mar. This is a beautiful home and I'm glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time here. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with the elevator, but there isn't a more capable person to remedy such a situation than Andy. I'll certainly pass your kind words on to him. Please call us when you'r ready to plan your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Washington D.C.
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Jun 14, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Villa del Mar. I'm sorry to hear of the issue you experienced with the air conditioning, but I am happy we were able to have it repaired during your stay. Certainly, we appreciate your patience and understanding and hope your next stay will be more worry free. I absolutely agree, the beach strand in this area is wonderful! Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation- 1-888-832-0140.
Sterling VA
Reviewed May 4, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

May 4, 2013
It sounds as though Villa del Mar fit the needs and desires of your family perfectly and we're so happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle. Please call us when you're ready to begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing