“funtime”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
williamsK...
“By The Sea - West”
Reviewed June 2, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Property needs some maintenance as does most rental property at Emerald Isle, NC. While we were there the ceiling light and fan fixture in the bath fell out and was hanging by an electric cord. The kitchen window blind was mostly destroyed and had been reported by the previous tenants but not fixed.

Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 17, 2016
Thank you for your review of your stay and for bringing maintenance items to our attention as you found them. I did check our maintenance records to ensure that both the ceiling light/fan and the window blind are being, or have been, addressed. I hope you enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I look forward to your next stay with us!
Reviewed September 25, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed July 27, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 6, 2015
Thank you for your review of your stay at By The Sea West. I am sorry to hear about the bugs you encountered during your time with us. Each of our properties is treated regularly to keeps such pests at bay, but from time to time an additional treatment is needed. These spray treatments don't involve a lot of time so it is possible that your message was received and the work was scheduled and completed while you were out. I am speculating, and I have forwarded your comments on to our housekeeping department to ensure the issue is handled. I am sorry that you didn't receive a response during your stay, but I do hope you will stay with us again.
offunspir...
Moneta, Virginia
“Easy Access and Great Duplex”
Reviewed June 9, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The duplex has been updated and we were pleasantly surprised with 2 bathrooms in a 2 bedroom duplex. Furniture and beds were comfortable and clean. As an older couple, we appreciated there were only a few steps (5) to hit the sand and be on the beach. We spent a lot of time on the covered porch watching the ocean in the evenings. The beach is perfect for smaller children as it is shallow for a ways and doesn't drop off quickly. This is not so good for surf fishers though. Booking with Emerald Isle Realty is a breeze and check in is a drive through which is quick and efficient. Remember this is a duplex so noise from other side is audible. Thankfully the family next to us had well behaved children with no nightly noisy drama. The kitchen could use some mixing bowls and full set of measuring spoons. I especially like that there is a fresh produce stand and freshly caught seafood store in Cedar Point, a short 20 minute drive away.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
OH
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

May 30, 2014
By The Sea West has been updated for the 2014 rental season. Guests of this property will find fresh paint, a new sofa and love seat, new bedding, and a flat screen television in the living room. I hope you and your family will return to Emerald Isle and By The Sea West for your next vacation. Please call us if we can assist you in planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Crewe
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at By the Sea West. The location of this duplex is great; just as you stated, it's right on the beach.

I'm sorry to hear of the dirty carpets, lack of pans, and broken door. Our staff is always available to help so you aren't left disappointed at the end of your stay so please call us and let us know about these things. We can provide pans, fix doors, and have carpets cleaned.

I hope you will give Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to host your vacation. Please call us if we can be of assistance when you're ready to make reservations for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed September 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Sep 14, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at By the Sea West. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation and I agree, the view from this duplex is picture perfect. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing