“Emerald Isle Ocean Reef”

Review of Ocean Reef 10 A-1

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
20codeys
“Emerald Isle Ocean Reef”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We had been to Emerald Isle many times and were happy to come back. The check in and check out process was very smooth an Ocean Reef was a great stay and we will be back in a year or two. The aquarium was very nice on the day that it rained. I would stay a little farther away from the public beach next time but overall very pleased with the experience and the condo. This was a great place to stay with a you child as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 6, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
MI
Reviewed October 10, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 15, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to let you know that the owner of this condo has recently refurbished it. Updates include: a stainless stove, microwave, and dishwasher, new dining table, chairs, and bar stools, new sofa, end tables, and coffee table, and new bedding in the guest bedroom. I hope you and your husband will return to Emerald Isle soon and enjoy this newly refurbished condo.
nc
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Check in / front desk
Jul 15, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to let you know that the owner of this condo has recently refurbished it and many of the items you mentioned were replaced. Updates include: a stainless stove, microwave, and dishwasher, new dining table, chairs, and bar stools, new sofa, end tables, and coffee table, and new bedding in the guest bedroom. Please call us to book your next stay at this beautiful condo - 1-888-832-0140.
KY
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Jun 17, 2013
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed this condo, but I'm sorry that your vacation was interrupted by the alarm from a neighboring condo. Please let us know of such disturbances and we'll happy do whatever we can to eliminate the issue. Thank you again for your feedback. We'd love to have you as our guest again so please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
GA
Reviewed September 7, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers
Sep 7, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 10 A 1. I agree, the furnishings and decor of this condo are nicely done and I'm glad that you enjoyed the location. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
PA
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 10 A 1. I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I agree, the lcoation of the Ocean Reef community is ideal. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing