“Our second home”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
robertfX8...
“Our second home”
Reviewed June 23, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Great place and look forward to another visit. Discussing the possibility of owning a unit for good.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
debraw467
“A week away @ Emerald Isle”
Reviewed June 2, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our second time using this rental property... And we pre-booked for next Summer!
As a cook I can say the kitchen is well stocked with nice cookware, dishes, ample utensils, blenders. I love the open floor plan in the living and dining area .. The wrap around deck and a private garage is a plus ... A storage area with chairs and boogie boards for the beach. A very clean kept swimming pool and private access to the beach....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bathroom cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment in the condition and cleanliness of the property when you arrived. I understand that it isn't desirable to call for housekeeping to come back out, but our housekeeping department does guarantee their work and if a property isn't cleaned to your standards, we will happily send another crew out to clean again. Thank you for your feedback. I did check our maintenance records and saw that the items you mentioned have been addressed. I hope you and your family will revisit Emerald Isle for your next vacation and allow Emerald Isle Realty to assist with your plans.
WV
Reviewed June 21, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Jun 21, 2013
Thank you for your review and for your suggestions. We enjoyed having you as our guests and hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us to begin planning your next family vacation on the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 17 B 1. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle each year and we, too, look forward to assisting you in planning many more family vacations. Please call us when you begin making your vacation plans for 2013 - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 10, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 17 B 1. I am happy to know that the weather cooperated nicely with your vacation and hope you enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle.

I am sorry to hear of the cleaning and maintenance issues which you experienced, but I don't see that you notified our office of these things during your stay. We are happy to address all maintenance and housekeeping concerns so you aren't left dissatisfied during your vacation. Since your stay, the carpets have been steam cleaned and I have reported the maintenance items you mentioned. I trust these will be remedied quickly.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily assist you with making reservations - 1-888-832-0140.
va.
Reviewed June 23, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Older travelers
Jun 23, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Ocean Reef 17 B 1. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this condo and in this community. Please call us when you begin making plans to revisit Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing