“Best house of 14 we've stayed in”

Review of Top Notch East

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mvgg
Iowa
“Best house of 14 we've stayed in”
Reviewed July 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This house was terrific for us. After the wooden walkway there was not a lot of hot beach sand to cross to hit the water, but enough to have a choice of areas for sitting. The house is well and tastefully furnished, much more so than many other houses we've stayed at. The kitchen and its counters are large, the table seats 8 with four additional seats at a round table, four more at the counter and even four on the porch. Two master suites fit our family needs with three additional bedrooms. We could have easily fit more people in, so it was spacious for our eight including three six year olds and a two year old. The house included comfortable porch rockers, chaise lounges and chairs as well as beach chairs. Although it is a duplex we did not hear our neighbors at all but could hear the waves through closed windows and doors. We had a perfect stay and have found a place we want to return to after 14 tries.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beach access, kitchen, bedroom layout
Liked least: Several doors were hard to open or lock but we didn't need them.
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Waverly New York

GA
Reviewed June 6, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Management Response
Jun 6, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Top Notch East. It pleases me to know that you have revisited this property for many years and I hope you'll return in 2013. Certainly, I'll pass your comment about the grill on to the owner. Please call us as you plan your 2013 vacation as we're happy to assist - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed March 29, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Older travelers
Management Response
Mar 29, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Top Notch duplex. It pleases me to know that you and your extended family enjoyed reuniting at this property. I'm further pleased to know that your maintenance concerns were promptly addressed and resolved. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing