“Great spot for family beach trip”

Review of Bobby's Beach Barn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nc
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Location Check in / front desk
Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this home and plan to revisit next year. Please call us if we can assist you as you continue to plan your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MD
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Apr 4, 2013
It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Bobby's Beach Barn. This home is nicely appointed and comfortably accommodates guests who choose to vacation here. I hope you will return. Please contact one of our vacation planners when you are ready to book your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Va.
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Bobby's Beach Barn. I'm so happy to know that your time in Emerald Isle provided you with relaxation in a peaceful setting. I'm also glad to know that you plan to return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed August 30, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
moats002
Durham, North Carolina
“Enjoyed our stay very much.”
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

This was our first vacation rental experience. The furnishings are comfortable, the kitchen is pretty well supplied. The deck has a gate on it so the dog can hang out outside. We enjoyed it very much.

Locals recommended working with Emerald Isle Realty, and they were wonderful. Check-in and Check-out couldn't be easier.

It is a bit far from the beach, we only walked one way, one day. The beach cart was helpful, but once we were tired from playing on the beach, and hauling all our gear from the cart across the boardwalk and the sand, we sent a driver back to the house for the car, and loaded everything into it and drove back.

We ended up using bottled water or water filtered through the fridge for our drinking water needs as the water from the tap was awful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We felt "at home" here
Liked least: The water tasted and smelled terrible
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 24, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Bobby's Beach Barn. I'm glad you enjoyed a great Emerald Isle vacation and were able to bring your dog. Thank you also for your compliments of our company and the service we provide. Please stay with us again! Our vacation planners will be happy to assist you in making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MD
Reviewed April 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing