“Emerald Beauty”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LeslieBee...
“Emerald Beauty”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We love this house! It fits our two families well, especially the upstairs floor which is home to several young kids. The downstairs hardwood floors and furnishings are lovely. One thing we'd love to see is an ENCLOSED hot/cold outdoor shower. It would help keep sand outside where it belongs. No one used the shower on the lowest level.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Charlotte NC

Minnesota
Reviewed May 2, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
May 2, 2013
It pleases me to know that you found this home to provide all of the comforts of your own home and I'm so glad to know that you and your family had an enjoyable vacation in Emerald Isle. We'd love to have you again so please call us to plan your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing