“Really great time, we'll be back!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kriddle20...
Oklahoma
“Really great time, we'll be back!”
Reviewed June 9, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a really great time!!
Not far from the beach, about 100 yds from beach access, 2nd row house, not next to the beach (not far though).
Unfortunately the tide pool had filled in with sand from the ocean surf, not much one can do about that. Tons of shells on the beach!
We really loved having a fridge, dishes, a kitchen, washer and dryer, etc.
Upper deck was nice to just sit and chill out for a quiet evening.
The neighbors that visit this house next door are really pleasant. We would visit all the time too if we lived closer!
Such a nice stay, I wish we could have stayed longer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: washer and dryer for clothes, kids loved the beach
Liked least: the smell, a bit dusty and dingy smell (we bought some candles and spray to fix though)
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ohio
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Raleigh NC
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Older travelers
Aug 2, 2012
Update:

Thank you again for your suggestions. I'm pleased to let you know that the owner of this duplex has been working hard to update it for this year's rental season. Some of the updates include the addition of plantation blinds throughout, new wood flooring in the place of the carpet in the living, dining room, and kitchen, and the kitchen countertop has been replaced with granite and a new sink installed. I know your next stay will be wonderful. Please call us when you begin making plans for it - 1-888-832-0140.

Original response - August 9, 2012:

Thank you for your review of your stay at Peddler's Port East and for your suggestions for improvements to this cute duplex. I'm happy to know that you and your family did enjoy your vacation and hope you'll revisit soon. I have asked our housekeeping department to investigate the pests so they won't be a nuisance during your next vacation with us. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Peddler's Port East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at this home and plan to return. I am sorry to hear that the A/C was an issue durin your stay, but hope that the window units worked to keep everything nice and cool. Please call us as you continue to plan your next Emerald Isle vacation and we'll happily assist in suggesting things to do, places to eat, etc. - 1-888-832-0140.
North Carolina
Reviewed April 22, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Bedrooms open to ocean
Liked least: Duplex, others next door
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
North Carolina
Reviewed September 27, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Close to the beach
Liked least: Sand spur's in the front yard
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Sep 27, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Peddler's Port East. I agree, the location of this duplex is ideal as the beach access is very convenient.

Please report maintenance and housekeeping issues during your stay so we can work to remedy them for you and often we have items like measuring cups which we can provide for your use.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you and your family again so please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing