“Perfect location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ADSRDS
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Perfect location”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This was our second extended family trip to Emerald Isle. Our house, Southern Comfort, was the perfect spot...a great porch and deck out to the beach, close enough we could see the grandchildren from the porch. The house could use some extra chairs in the great room; realty company very responsive when we reported a problem dishwasher. No screens in the bedrooms, would have liked to sleep with open windows to hear the surf. Overall, a great vacation house.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Farmville nc
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Southern Comfort. We were happy to have you as our guest this year and look forward to your return next year. I'll certainly let our maintenance department know about that ice maker. Thank you for mentioning it. Please call us to make your 2013 reservations, if you haven't already - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 26, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Southern Comfort and for your suggestions. It pleases me to know that you and your family had a great time while vacationing in this home in Emerald Isle and I hope you'll return soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Forest VA
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jun 27, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Southern Comfort. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy vacationing in Emerald Isle and we look forward to serving as your host while you vacation for years to come. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Coshocton
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Southern Comfort. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed this home and your kids had added enjoyment because of the items provided by the owner. I will certainly pass your thanks on to both the owner of Southern Comfort and Sabrina. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Ohio
Reviewed September 2, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Stantonsburg NC
Reviewed July 14, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Jul 14, 2010
Thank you for your review. Southern Comfort does provide an excellent location.

As for the pests which are prone to our area, they are called palmetto bugs. These bugs do thrive in areas of warm climates and dense vegetation. Nonetheless, I'm sorry to hear that they were in the property and I'm glad the spraying was effective. I'm sorry if you felt that we weren't concerned when you called and visited our office about this. We are in fact concerned whenever someone reports bugs within the property they are staying. Yes, they are a fact of coastal living that we are very familiar with but we do all that we can to ensure that they remain outside. Our properties are treated regularly but sometimes they need extra attention.

I'm happy you were able to end your week bug free. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to hosting you for years to come.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing