“Family Cacstion”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ckpayne32...
Gordonsville, Virginia
“Family Cacstion”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We enjoyed our stay at Pebble Beach. I would recommend the second or third floor for ocean view. We had the limited ocean view on the first floor. Very limited but we didn’t want to go up so many steps.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 8, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach A-101. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time while staying in the community of Pebble Beach. I have alerted our maintenance and refurbishment departments to your comments and suggestions and they will be assessing the property and making suggestions to the owner. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us when you're ready to begin planning your next trip - 1-888-832-0140.
Gordonsville va
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Jul 26, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach A 101 and for your suggestions. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at this condo and I hope you will return. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
MD
Reviewed August 17, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 55-64
Aug 17, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach A 101. It pleases me to know that you had an enjoyable stay and slept comfortably.

I have submitted a request to have the kitchen items replenished. Should you ever experience this in any of our rentals, please let us know. Often, we're able to loan kitchen items for your use during your stay.

Thank you again for providing your feedback. Please call us when you're ready to visit Emerald Isle again - 1-888-832-0140.
Blacksburg VA
Reviewed May 25, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Liked best: gated
Liked least: not oceanfront
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Tourists
May 25, 2011
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay in Emerald Isle.

I have notified our housekeeping department of the dusty blinds. Also, I'll let them know the bathrooms need some additional attention.

This condo is Oceanfront because there are no buildings between it and the Ocean. However, this condo is on the first level of the building so there is a limited Ocean view.

Pebble Beach A101 provides convenience to shops and restaurants. The complex of Pebble Beach offers amenities such as an indoor and outdoor pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts. Additionally, this is an end unit for added privacy.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you will choose to vacation with Emerald Isle Realty again.
NC
Reviewed May 20, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Pa
Reviewed August 26, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Check in / front desk Service
Liked least: Location behind bushes and dirty
Your age range 35-44
Aug 26, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pebble Beach A 101. It pleases me to know that you did enjoy some amenities at this property, such as the pools. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment in the cleanliness of the condo and the grounds.

The Pebble Beach community is managed by a company other than our own. Certainly, had you called us to let us know of the disarray, we would have gladly forwarded your complaint/concern to that company so it could be cleaned. Additionally, our housekeeping department does guarantee their work. If on arrival you would have called us to express your dissatisfaction in the cleanliness of the condo, we would have sent someone out to clean more efficiently.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin planning your next trip and we'll gladly assist you in finding the perfect place for you and your family to stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing