“Absolutely Loved it!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tripledog...
Rochester, New York
“Absolutely Loved it!”
Reviewed September 17, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Staying right on the beach was awesome. The house is set back a bit from the others but didn't bother us. The house is to the right when you cross the bridge, so a nice quiet area. We were a little worried staying in a duplex, but there is a firewall between the two and we did not hear any noise except outside on the deck. Almost everything inside was great. There were 11 of us and there was plenty of room. On the 1st floor is the main living area with 1 bedroom with bunk beds. Upstairs were 3 more bedrooms and then the loft area on the 3rd floor with 2 twins. The only minor things that need updating were the main bathroom on the 2nd floor, and some paint on the main stair case and back door. Nothing that bothered us. Would definitely stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location on the beach
Liked least: 2nd floor bathroom needs a little update
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Sep 16, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Maiden East and for your suggestions. It pleases me to know that this home served your large group well and I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and this duplex. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Reviewed April 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Reviewed April 22, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54

Your age range 65+
Ohio
Reviewed June 9, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
nc

Friends getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Management Response
Sep 23, 2009
Thank you for your review of your stay at Sea Maiden East. I'm so happy that you found the kitchen to be well stocked, roomy, and functional. i am sorry to hear that the layout of the bedrooms didn't work well for your family. Please let us know what type of group you are travelling with and we'll happily find a property to fit your needs, right down to the bed sizes.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to host you. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing