“Fun house with a perfect view!”

Review of Lookfar West

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sweetmaeb
“Fun house with a perfect view!”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This house is great! It's furnished well, plenty of dishes and cooking stuff, the decks are new, and we had a great stay.
Only one thing was kinda strange, and that was the sliding glass doors on all the bedrooms. I assume this is so all rooms have the option of an ocean view, despite two of them being on the street side of the house. The one room that actually does is spectacular, though.

The bonus bedroom off the kitchen is great too!

If you have small children, I'd advise bringing two baby gates (we only brought one) because the stairs going up are open planks-perfect for the design of the house, but frightening with toddlers. The stairs going to the basement also are a bit of a hazard with littles too.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Philadelphia NY
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

VA
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Aug 15, 2013
I am happy to let you know that the owner of this duplex has been working to making it even better for her guests. Improvements include:
- New flat screen TV in the living room
- New wireless router
- New dryer
- repairs to rope railing on walkway to the beach

We just know you and your family will enjoy your next stay at Lookfar West so please call us to book your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Maryland
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers Rugged travelers
PA
Reviewed September 5, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Sep 5, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Lookfar West. It was quite rainy during the week of your stay, but it sounds as though you made the most of it and enjoyed this home. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed August 15, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Aug 15, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Lookfar West. I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your time at the beach and hope you'll return.

I have asked our maintenance department to assess the deck and remove the miscellaneous debris. I'm uncertain as to why anyone would be parking in front of your vacation home at this location as the beach access at this location is a pathway for vacationers and residents staying in homes which are second, third, and middle row. Please let us know if a similar instance occurs during your next vacation and we'll happily assist in handling it.

Thank you again for your feedback. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
columbus ohio
Reviewed August 13, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Aug 13, 2010
- New flat screen TV in the living room
- New wireless router
- New dryer
- repairs to rope railing on walkway to the beach

Original Response - Aug. 17, 2010:

Thank you for providing your review of Lookfar West. I hope you had a relaxing family vacation.

To ensure a pleasant stay, please let us know what you're looking for in a vacation property when reserving. Our vacation planners frequently visit our properties so they can assist when someone who is looking for a specific type of layout. Also, we can tell you what the sizes of the beds are within the home so you are sure to get a property which will accomodate your family's needs and desires.

I am sorry about the problems you experienced with the air conditioner. Our maintenance records indicate that this was remedied during your stay so thankfully that didn't spoil your time.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you'll visit us again on the Crystal Coast.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing