“June Beach Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
X9880TCma...
“June Beach Vacation”
Reviewed June 26, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Really enjoyed the week. My family had stayed here before. Porches were great. View of the Ocean was good for not being directly on the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed August 11, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 29, 2015
I am sorry to hear of the frustration you encountered during your time in Emerald Isle and stay with Emerald Isle Realty, Inc. Certainly, we do want all of our guests to enjoy a relaxing vacation as we know that is what you desire. For this reason, the decks of each of our vacation rentals are inspected bi-annually at a minimum. Per our maintenance records, which I verified with our Director of Maintenance, the last inspection of the deck at Aloha deemed the deck to be safe. Notes from this inspection specifically mention the safety of the deck supports, rails, and boards. Deck safety is something we take very seriously, so when concerns such as yours are reported to us we send someone to inspect again and to make any necessary repairs. Our technician who visited Aloha during your stay was happy to reinforce any of the pickets on the deck that you pointed out to be problematic. This is a service we gladly provide in an effort to ease your concerns so you can enjoy your vacation with your family.

I apologize for the delayed response of our customer service team, and I am sorry you felt ignored. We make all efforts to return phone calls in a timely manner, and because we are working as the mediator between you, our guest, and the homeowner we must be certain to have all information and results from work requests to ensure optimal communication. Occasionally, the time it takes to gather such information can cause a delay in our response time. I hope you will take advantage of the credit offered towards your next stay with Emerald Isle Realty. Emerald Isle Realty’s number one job for over fifty years has been to provide excellent customer service and accommodations to the many families who vacation with us. Your feedback enables us to continue to be the best vacation rental company we can be, and I hope we will have another opportunity to serve as your host while you enjoy vacationing in Emerald Isle.
VA
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 20, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that the weather didn't cooperate as you would have liked during your stay, but I am glad you had a beautiful home in which to spend time and enjoy the view. Thank you for your feedback. I hope you and your family will revisit Emerald Isle.
NC
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that this home nicely accommodated you and your family and that you hope to return. We'd love to again have you as our guests so please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Fredericksburg VA
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and for your suggestions for this home. It pleases me to know that Aloha accommodated the needs and desires of your group so nicely. We'd love to host your next vacation so please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed September 28, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Sep 28, 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm happy to know that you enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle and Aloha for your family vacations. Please call us when you begin making plans for your Spring vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing