“Location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

maggie152...
Chesapeake, Virginia
“What a dissappointment.”
Reviewed September 13, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The cottage has an awful odor. It smelled like a damp basement and cigarettee smoke. I thought this was a smoke free cottage, but now I'm not sure, from the odor and a large burn in the bedspread on the bed in the loft area. The bed in the loft are was the hardest bed I have ever tried to sleep on, I gave up the second night. The dishes and flat ware was not clean, not to mention the pots and pans. The view was beautiful, and so close to the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and deck.
Liked least: the odor and dirty dishes, and flatware
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Central Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Older travelers
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It pleases me to know that Gone Coastal met your expectations and provided you with comfortable accommodations. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
SC
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

Rugged travelers
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Jul 18, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Gone Coastal and for your suggestions. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time in Emerald Isle and I hope you will revisit soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Reviewed September 24, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Sep 24, 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Gone Coastal. I haven't seen an email come through from you but will certainly be on the look out for it.
PA
Reviewed August 16, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing