“Misty Blue at Emerald Isle”

Review of Misty Blue

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jamesgO57...
“Misty Blue at Emerald Isle”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We really enjoyed our stay. This place is the perfect size and layout for our family (4 adults and baby).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Goode, Virginia
Reviewed June 19, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: no properly working air conditioning
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 11, 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I am sorry that you were not able to achieve a comfortable air setting during your stay. Due to the humid climate of our area it isn't likely that you will ever achieve a constant inside temperature lower than about 10 to 15 degrees from what it is outside, and often when a thermostat is set much lower the unit will simply freeze up and no cool air will be produced.

I'm so glad to know that you found the beds to be comfortable and the furnishings nice. Thank you for your suggestions for improvements to Misty Blue. We will pass those on to the owner. We can't wait to welcome you and your family back to Emerald Isle so please give us a call when you're ready to plan your next vacation.
Danville Virginia
Reviewed October 10, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Jul 1, 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to let you know that this home has been updated throughout. Updates include: New interior paint, new mattresses and box springs, new furnishings (living rooms, dining rooms, and most bedrooms), flat screen HDTVs have been added, new sliding door and blinds, new bed coverings, lamps, and artwork, new carpet, kitchen and bathrooms now have granite counter tops. The deck was also repaired/replaced.

I think you will be very pleased with the outcome of this refurbishment so please call us to reserve your week at Misty Blue - 1-888-832-0140.
Mebane

VA
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this home and plan to revisit next year. Please call us if we can assist you as you continue to plan your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing