“Easy walk to the beach and great view”

Review of Surfer's Watch

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Raymae290...
New Salisbury
“Easy walk to the beach and great view”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Surfers Watch was very close to the beach. If I had to find something to complain about it was that we did not have a broom or vacuum in the house. The decks had amazing views and the trees made it very private.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Piedmont of NC
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Pa.
Reviewed August 8, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Aug 8, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surfer's Watch. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this home while vacationing in Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation so we can reserve Surfer's Watch for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Aug 1, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surfer's Watch. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation in Emerald Isle and I'm very happy to know that our staff was helpful in remedying some issues you experienced. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next trip to Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Raleigh NC
Reviewed July 28, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 28, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Surfer's Watch. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation and I agree, the beach access is simple from this home. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily look to find a home with a bed/bath configuration which will work for your family - 1-888-832-0140.
VA.
Reviewed August 2, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing