“Just For The Fun Of It”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nanette S
Winston Salem
“Just For The Fun Of It”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Just For The Fun Of It is a fantastic vacation HOME. I call it home because that is exactly what it feels like to me. Everything about it is spot on. All the new things added since last year just make it that much more special. I could stay there year round and never want to leave.

I highly recommend Just For the Fun of It, to anyone and everyone looking for the perfect place to relax, play games, work puzzles, (which i do), enjoy a nice porch with a perfect layout, melt down into an inviting Jacuzzi and have windows all around to see sun rises and sunsets. Have I missed anything? Oh Yes! All the accommodations are excellent.

Thank you, Just For for the Fun of It, for making the past two vacations a special place to call HOME!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Durham
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Virginia
Reviewed June 20, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this home and plan to revisit next year. Please call us if we can assist you as you continue to plan your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Springfield OH
Reviewed April 24, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Apr 24, 2013
I'm so pleased to know that you and your friends enjoyed your stay in Emerald Isle and were able to explore all that the Crystal Coast has to offer. We look forward to your next trip so please call us to begin planning - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in April 2012

Apr 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time in this home and I hoe you will come back. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Chicago IL
Reviewed June 18, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 18, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Just For The Fun Of It. It pleases me to know that this home served the needs of your group so nicely. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing