Pebble Beach Condominiums
$90
$104
Priceline
Good 3.5/5
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$129
$104
$94
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$139
Great 4.5/5
$118
HIExpress.com
$118
Doubletree.com
Very Good 4/5
Seahawk Inn & Villas(Pine Knoll Shores)
Very Good 4/5
Windjammer Inn(Pine Knoll Shores)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsample parkingtempur pedic bedthe kitchenking sizefamily vacationcomfortable bedsocean viewoff seasonpoolsindoorcomplextenniscommunitydeckbeachfurnishingscookware
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I was extremely surprised by the unit. To get inside you need to enter through a “communal” hallway. It is filthy and reeks. When I opened the door to the hallway I wanted to leave, but the condo unit could have been a totally different story. Unfortunately, it was not. The condo is nothing like the photos. Not a single element, except for a countertop microwave and 17 inch flat screen TV in the living room – the only TV in the unit, has been changed in the condo since it was built in what I think is sometime in the late 80’s or early 90’s. The walls are covered in 30 years of use, and the wallpaper is peeling. The carpet completely faded and stained. The bathroom ceiling is literally falling down. The few utensils and dishes in the unit are horrible. The window covering are the cheapest possible and the vertical blinds are missing pieces. I would have immediately left, but there are no refunds etc. The rental agency, Bluewater, was very easy to use and the rental process and subsiquent customer service was quite good. The complex is nice and well kept for the most part. It’s close to the ocean, and there a pool, tennis courts, fitness room, etc. But I strongly recommend not staying in this unit.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank kumack
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Bluewater was easy to work with. The drive through check in & out were a breeze. I would use this agency again, but next year we will not go back to Pebble Beach Condos.

We stayed in B-204, a 3 bedroom 2 bath unit that was one building from the beach. While we all really enjoyed the condo amenities (3 pools and the sauna) we did not enjoy the condo lifestyle. The condo appeared to be updated from the photos, which is why we chose that particular unit. When we first walked into the unit, it was not clean. The counters were covered in crumbs & food, the floors were sticky and there was mold and mildew throughout the bathrooms. I called Bluewater and they did send a cleaning crew over (the next day though).

While the furniture and carpets were newer, the mattresses were not! The master bedroom mattress was very old, sagging and uncomfortable. How disappointing. The washer and dryer were older and the dryer took 3-4 cycles to get the towels dry.

The kids were very happy with their rooms. They liked the tv and the beds.

The biggest issue we all had with the condo was the noise from upstairs in the unit directly above. Just walking across the floor was very loud. We could hear voices and the porch sliding door every single time it opened & closed. Unless you are used to this type of living quarters, I recommend a third floor unit.

We had planned to cook in at least 3 or 4 dinners but could not. The dishes and silverware were all coated in water stains and food. I had to buy plastic plates/cups/bowls/forks to use because no one would touch what was provided. New silverware and dishes should be put in that unit.

Emerald Isle was lovely. The bike paths throughout the island made it easy and fun to go places. The people were great and the wide beaches were gorgeous. We will definitely be back, just in a house.

Room Tip: Top floor unit
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank arg57718
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We had a wonderful family vacation here. We stayed in C203 and would happily choose this unit again. It was clean, attractive, and quiet. A lamp was already broken when we got there, but a repairman came immediately and disposed of it. after attempting to repair it. The outside of the complex is being renovated, which was needed. We enjoyed the pool, tennis coursts, gazebo, and ocean view. I also felt secure, and the price was great off-season. I hope we'll go back!

The only complaint I have was that the wireless internet was not available the last evening or the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank JuliaMotram
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Went to Pebble Beach to stay for our family vacation this year. Used Emerald Isle Reality for our condo reservations...THAT place is the BOMB!!! they were so helpful and very kind and friendly. I would use them again, just not the condo route. I was directed to A303 by the agent and was told it was the best of the best for the view and rooms. I was not disappointed in the view, it was breath taking. The place was clean and a little out dated. There was only 2 tvs in a three bedroom unit and a livingroom. I have 3 teens and two grade schoolers. NOT enough tvs. The vcr and dvd players didn't work on the two tvs. And my son took one of the tvs to his room to play his PS3.

The beds were terrible. I only asked for a MUST of a king size bed for myself. IT was awful. I slept terrible and my back hurt the whole trip. The other beds seemed to be ok, the kids didn't complain one bit. I did tell an office agent about the fact that the bed was terrible and needed to be updated and replaced ASAP..a piece of plywood was in between the mattress and box springs.

The kitchen was equiped nicely though. Dishwasher was good, but the hard water was hard to remove from the dishes and utensils. I hated to leave the black plastic cookware with the white film on them. I DID NOT use the heat to dry them either, this was advised on a index card attached to the fridge. WHICH didn't chill any of my groceries the first day and I feared the two gallons of milk I had bought would spoil from the lack of cold.

The beach was wonderfully close. THE pool was lovely too. Was stopped a few times to see my tag. No problem, but it seemed there was alot of guest at the pool, but the units were not all full.....hummmm, do people just come to swim? Anyways...I would recommend Emerald Isle Reality, but not the condos. Unless the you can view the rooms well first and feel those beds...or ask if they are updated.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mommameadows
Reviewed January 8, 2011

My previous review was for The Breakers in Pine Knoll Shore..so I'm not sure why it is under Pebble Beach! Anyway, we stayed at Pebble Beach a couple years ago in the condo unit D-307. This condo seemed to be decorated just to my taste and was lovely!However, it does have the rooms but I wouldn't call it roomy. The televsions were updated and even had a flat screen in the kids room. The master suite has access to the deck as well as the living room. The views are fantastic! The two rooms that our kids used had a deck as well. They loved it! The only issue we had was no elevator. So lugging up groceries & luggage for 5 people at times was a chore. The unit is showing some age (as in sliding glass doors sticking) but Coastland Realty took care of the one screen door we couldn't slide. The kids loved the option of the indoor pool plus 2 outdoor pools. We walked to the interior pool b/c it was always less crowded. There is a trailer park/lot next door and during the weekend days it did make the beach more crowded. So walking on the beach at night was sometimes difficult b/c men were fishing along the shore line and drinking beer. Overall we would recommend this place and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family