“Pebble Beach A303, not that grand.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emerald Isle
Pebble Beach Condominiums
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Pebble Beach A303, not that grand.”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Went to Pebble Beach to stay for our family vacation this year. Used Emerald Isle Reality for our condo reservations...THAT place is the BOMB!!! they were so helpful and very kind and friendly. I would use them again, just not the condo route. I was directed to A303 by the agent and was told it was the best of the best for the view and rooms. I was not disappointed in the view, it was breath taking. The place was clean and a little out dated. There was only 2 tvs in a three bedroom unit and a livingroom. I have 3 teens and two grade schoolers. NOT enough tvs. The vcr and dvd players didn't work on the two tvs. And my son took one of the tvs to his room to play his PS3.

The beds were terrible. I only asked for a MUST of a king size bed for myself. IT was awful. I slept terrible and my back hurt the whole trip. The other beds seemed to be ok, the kids didn't complain one bit. I did tell an office agent about the fact that the bed was terrible and needed to be updated and replaced ASAP..a piece of plywood was in between the mattress and box springs.

The kitchen was equiped nicely though. Dishwasher was good, but the hard water was hard to remove from the dishes and utensils. I hated to leave the black plastic cookware with the white film on them. I DID NOT use the heat to dry them either, this was advised on a index card attached to the fridge. WHICH didn't chill any of my groceries the first day and I feared the two gallons of milk I had bought would spoil from the lack of cold.

The beach was wonderfully close. THE pool was lovely too. Was stopped a few times to see my tag. No problem, but it seemed there was alot of guest at the pool, but the units were not all full.....hummmm, do people just come to swim? Anyways...I would recommend Emerald Isle Reality, but not the condos. Unless the you can view the rooms well first and feel those beds...or ask if they are updated.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank mommameadows

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chillicothe, Ohio
Reviewed January 8, 2011

My previous review was for The Breakers in Pine Knoll Shore..so I'm not sure why it is under Pebble Beach! Anyway, we stayed at Pebble Beach a couple years ago in the condo unit D-307. This condo seemed to be decorated just to my taste and was lovely!However, it does have the rooms but I wouldn't call it roomy. The televsions were updated and even had a flat screen in the kids room. The master suite has access to the deck as well as the living room. The views are fantastic! The two rooms that our kids used had a deck as well. They loved it! The only issue we had was no elevator. So lugging up groceries & luggage for 5 people at times was a chore. The unit is showing some age (as in sliding glass doors sticking) but Coastland Realty took care of the one screen door we couldn't slide. The kids loved the option of the indoor pool plus 2 outdoor pools. We walked to the interior pool b/c it was always less crowded. There is a trailer park/lot next door and during the weekend days it did make the beach more crowded. So walking on the beach at night was sometimes difficult b/c men were fishing along the shore line and drinking beer. Overall we would recommend this place and would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank LeftMySOULatTheSea
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed November 4, 2010

We loved staying in this beautiful, oceanfront condo. This 2nd floor unit is perfect for a family. Just steps from the pool and beach. Gorgeous view and close to EI shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Highly recommend.

Overall the PB complex is older, but well maintained. Many units have been updated. Look at the pictures to select the best property for your vacation.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 24, 2010

We went to Emerald Isle and stayed at the Pebble Beach Condos. We rented the condo through GMAC Bluewater. They are not interested in what the condo is like inside, just renting them. When we told them what was wrong, they told us they don't check them, just rent them. This is only one condo, that we stayed in, C308. I don't know how others are. It had 3 bedrooms and only the master had a dresser in the room. The other 2 had small plastic drawers (3) for clothes, which is not adequate. One bedroom did not have closet, as the owners put a lock on it. It was not updated at all. There was wall paper falling off the master bathroom wall, as there was a leak and black mold was growing there. There was no remote for the TV and it had a VCR and not a DVD player. Where can you get VHS movies? The dishwasher was filthy, the porch was dirty and the whole place needed a good cleaning. There were slats missing from the blinds and cigarette burns in the furniture. The porch was screened in, but there were huge stains on the carpet. There were wasps flying around and the screening had a huge hole. The lights on the outside stairwell were out and it was difficult seeing the stairs in the dark. I am not feeling well and I hope I did not get sick from the mold. DO NOT RENT THIS PLACE AND DO NOT USE BLUEWATER. I am totally disgusted with the whole matter. I would not go there again. Watch what you rent.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
8 Thank teacher8338
BluewaterNC, Manager at Pebble Beach Condominiums, responded to this review, November 1, 2010
We noticed that you rated one of the properties we manage at Pebble Beach after your recent stay. We were very disappointed to hear that your trip did not meet and even exceed your expectations. Our ultimate goal is to ensure you and your family have a wonderful time at the beach. We sincerely apologize for the problems you mentioned. We do have inspectors that check these properties. Our goal is to maintain your business and ensure that you do not have a repeat performance with us.

Travelers are raving about these Emerald Isle hotels

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I've been coming to EI and Pebble Beach for the last 15 years. This place has really gone down hill. The condos are, for the most part, outdated and the exterior of the building is really showing wear. This year we stayed in C-203 and aside from being dirty (carpeting was atrocious) and dated, everything in the unit was of the cheapest quality imaginable. Another reviewer complained of bedding. The queen bed in this unit was so cheap, we couldn' t sleep on it. We both barely slept the first night only to awaken with back aches. We spent the rest of the week sleeping on the sofa and loveseat (not at all ideal!). The kitchen was so poorly equipped, which we were not expecting as all the others we stayed in, over the years, at PB were always sufficient. It is fun to go out to dinner but I don't want to eat everv meal out! The kitchen had 4 dinner forks (there were 6 of us in the unit) and the rest were little dessert forks. Bowls for 4 people, etc. etc. No steamer pot for the abundance of shrimp available. Not 1 large bowl for salad etc. The TOASTER didn't work (for goodness sake, they can be had for $10) and there was no IRON. (That was a first for us at PB) The washer and dryer were the cheapest quality imaginable and required that we dry each load TWICE!! What a waste of energy and time. We cut our trip short because of this unit - mostly because we couldn't sleep in the beds, and will not return to Pebble Beach again. After 15 years of family vacations at Pebble Beach, this trip was our last. The complex as a whole is in a state of degradation and I refuse to spend good money here!

6 Thank Sax B
Elyria,Ohio,USA
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Pebble beach condo resort is very nice and complex is ideal for families but NOT THIS CONDO. It was the worst condo I have rented in 10 years. The carpet was supposed to be rose colored but it was Black with dirt and stained. I usually try to take off my shoes at beach condo but Couldn't do that here. Furniture probably was very cute at one time but badly stained. Shower curtain had Mold 1/3 of the way up and shower fixtures were corroded. No remote for the only T.V. in unit. The rental agent- bluewater did send a inspector and got the carpets cleaned for us, replaced shower head, shower curtain and got us a remote. Who wants to go though that when you were supposed to be relaxing. My daughters condo in another building was fine. Beach wear but at least livable.
it is a shame as I said the complex is very nice but I don't know if I would go again as there seems to be no standards and I don't want to go though this next year. We vacation in condos all over states and even in St. Lucia and never had a place this bad.
I tried to contact owner but have had no luck finding a e mail or phone number. Guess he wouldn't want to hear all the complaints!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank durancat
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Having never visited E. I., I was stressing about the condo rental and whether or not my teenage daugher and her BFF would have a good time. Our condo turned out to be one of the nicest on the beach. It was very clean, spacious, and had every amenity we needed for the week. After dinner each evening, the girls hung out at the pool and gazebo and had a good time meeting new people. I would highly recommend Pebble Beach. The only thing I would change is the check-out procedure. Guests should be able to leave keys, parking pass, etc. with guard at the front gate or have a drop box available. It was a hassle to drive back to the realtor just to drop off the keys.

5 Thank Carol60893
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emerald Isle
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores
#4 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Islander Inn & Suites
Islander Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Emerald Isle

Been to Pebble Beach Condominiums? Share your experiences!