Oceanview Inn
$124
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
$121
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$149
$114
$157
$124
Hampton.com
$139
Windjammer Inn(Pine Knoll Shores)
All reviewsfishing piermodern furniturecoffee makerbeds were comfortableshort walkview of the oceanperfect locationmotelwifibeachmicrowavesand
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Called at the last moment for my husband and my anniversary. The staff was friendly and helpful and found us a king room. Don't let the outer appearance fool you. Yes, it is an older motel. Yes, on the outside it is weather beaten. But inside it is spotlessly clean with high quality linens and a shower that is to die for. The location is perfect for beach goers and fishermen. The staff was polite and extremely helpful even though it was a busy weekend. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed 3 nights here while fishing on bogueinlet pier. Housekeeping was good. Room was clean.
P.K. at front desk was very nice and friendly. Only problem we encountered was the toilet acted like it was going overflow. Reported it to P.K. or front desk and she had it taken care of right away.
The location is within walking distance of the pier. Can't bet it for the price.

Room Tip: Great location for fishing
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Samuel W
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Made reservations for easter weekend and was unable to go. I called on Monday and canceled the reservation which was for Friday and Saturday. The motel charged me 1 nights stay stating they had a 10 day cancellation policy. I have never heard of anywhere having a 10 day cancellation policy. I was really looking forward to trying this motel out as I have never been, but I don't think I will be going there.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Brenda R
oviewinn, General Manager at Oceanview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. It is never pleasant to hear when things do not go as planned. We would like all of our guests to have a good experience. We apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I stay at the Oceanview Inn mainly because of the location. The motel sits directly behind the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier. Besides that, it is a nice motel and the personel are friendly and will try to accomadate you in any way they can. The rooms are clean and have coffee makers, microwaves and refridgerators in the rooms. The beds are comfortable too. We've stayed here many times and will continue doing so everytime we go to Emerald Isle to fish.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CaribLover_8
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is the 2nd worst hotel I have stayed in my life.The room was way over priced!!Floors,counter,and draws were really dirty.The coffee pot was disgusting!!Had to go to the Food Lion and get dish soap and vinegar(washed twice) before I would even use it.While we were gone they only made the bed and didn't even change the bed linens but did leave new towels.This place does not have a pool.
The only good thing was the 3 parking lot walk to the pier.The Bogue Inlet Pier was awesome :-)
Find another place to stay

Room Tip: A good room would be at another Hotel!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family