“Japanese Hibatchi at it's best!”
Review of Shiki of Elkin

Shiki of Elkin
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Elkin
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Listed in Yelp with reviews
Description: Listed in Yelp with reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We eat here a couple times a month and it is always good. The Hibatchi Shrimp with mixed vegetables is my favorite. Food is not cooked at your table as in some Japanese restaurants, but you can watch them cook it behind a glass window with a view of the kitchen. Service is prompt and courteous. Prices are right on. Go and enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Shiki of Elkin

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We typically get take out from Shiki, never disappointed. It's always right and hot! We've also eaten here for lunch a couple times enjoying great food and good service.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Quick seating, good food, clean place. The prices are unbelievably cheap for the large portions they serve. My favorite is the Hibachi Chicken. Unfortunately, they do not serve sussi at this location.

1  Thank wwright1956
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I frequent the area quite often. We were looking for a good japenese resturant. The food was good, and you get alot for the price. However the carrots were very sweet. While sitting in the booth, my boyfriend noticed a bug crawling up the wall, he said it was a roach. I couldn't tell because I've only seen one roach in my life. Whatever it was, I lost my appetite.

1  Thank janine b
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great eatery in Elkin with delicous food with reasonable prices. The steak and shrimp with mixed vegrables is my favorite.

Been to Shiki of Elkin? Share your experiences!