“good food, great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Fuente

La Fuente
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Elkin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Georgia
“good food, great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I will return. Good food, prices, and service. Good quality of ingredients. Liked the food. Large portions.

Visited June 2013

Dublin, Ohio
“Food is good! They keep the place clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped here on our way South and on our way North. The Manager was very careful about keep the place clean and invited us back next year. On our way North my wife and I stopped for dinner and brought food back to the kids a the hotel They loved it!

• Visited March 2013
Elkin, NC
“Best Mexican in Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

The shopping center is a hole in the wall. You would never think there is a good restaurant here, but La Fuente delivers.

I lived here for 6 years before I finally went. I was surprised how nice the atmosphere is, service, and food quality.

To get 5 stars, food has to be more inspiring.

• Visited February 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Clean, well-staffed, and decent Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

La Fuente ("the fountain") served me tacos, refritos, and rice from a broad menu. Food was good, and inexpensive. All in all, decent food at a fair price.This place is in a strip shopping center with about 60 seats, many booths and some tables and a small bar, too. Service was good, beer cold, and chips and salsa were presented promptly. The floor of the place was spotless, even at 8:00 at night.

• Visited January 2013
“A great Mexican spot even when in a rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here while staying in the fairfield on a long east coast trip. We were tired and ready to settle In for the night but wanted to eat here first.

We were greated by our waiter and a hostess that followed behind with house salsa and chips for our table. The waiter was patient and have us some time to look over the menu. In the meantime he got our drinks and some really hot salsa for me (I like spicy and the house salsa is more mild).

I ordered the carne Asada and my wife got a combo taco meal. They came out in less than five minutes and tasted great! We were both satisfied with the food. The waiter could have been more attentive, but no biggie cuz we wanted to leave and go to our hotel.

Overall I rate the following based on 5
Food-4
Decor-5
Service-3
Speed-5
Cost-2 ($17 for two)

I would go again anytime I'm in the area.

Been to La Fuente? Share your experiences!