“Great food, great service”
Review of Prime Thai

Prime Thai
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Elkin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Recently, we "rediscovered" Deweys. The food is consistently tasty, fresh and a good value. We make it a point to eat here at least once a week and are never disappointed.

2  Thank Ginger0908
There are newer reviews for Prime Thai

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place is located in a small town in rural North Carolina. The outside isn't much to look at (looks like an old Dairy Queen or something like that). And yet ... this is some of the best Thai food I've ever had, and I really like Thai restaurants. What a hidden gem! If you are ever near Elkin, stop in at Dewey's and you will not be disappointed. My wife and I had Mee Krob for an appetizer and Pad Thai and a wonderful curry for our entree. It was all terrific.

1  Thank hokierick
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular at this place want you to know its worth the money. I'm also a local if your passing by come on in. Place closes daily from 3 pm to 4 pm to get ready for dinner crowd.

1  Thank Lori R
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Ordered the takeout and was remarkably suprised on how good the dish was...Spring Rolls were crisp and not greasy, which is how I like them. Will return here again and eat inside since the food was great. Only gave it 3 stars but it could be a 4 star.

1  Thank VirginiaTravelingman
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have been regular carry-out customers since 2009 but over time we noticed the portions getting smaller and smaller. The curry dish containers ended up being filled up only half-way. That was no value at $9-11 per dish depending on the protein. We stopped buying from them for almost 2 years when we decided to try again a few months ago. I am glad we did as the containers are almost full now for the curries and the other dishes are also good-sized portions. As always, they taste great.

Dewey's, please keep up the good work and don't get cheap again.

1  Thank Livewiretrading

Been to Prime Thai? Share your experiences!