“Good Food; Business hours/days limited”

Dodge City Steak House
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Elkin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Like many restaurants in the Elkin area, Dodge City has limited hours. They are only open 4 days a week - Thursday thru Sunday. This unfortunately creates a long wait for the days they are open. The food is good with enough variety on the menu to meet anyone's entree preference. This is one of the few places in the area witih a liquor license and the bar fare was good as well. One of our party 'invented' a drink that the bartender did a good job of mixing. I'd recommend this place; do be prepared to wait for a table.

2  Thank NCFoodHound

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've been going there every Friday for a steak and salad since they've opened under new management. Excellent grill chef. Friendly courteous staff. Nice family atmosphere.
Terrific service.

2  Thank mlscomm
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Family outing at The Dodge City Steak House, a group of 13 was enjoyed by all with delicious food and a great atmosphere. We had steaks cooked from rare to med well done and all were satisfied with the way our Chef prepared and cooked our steaks. The baked potatoes were BIG and cooked to perfection with all the sides. I have heard over and over again how great their deserts are but by the time I finish eating salad,,steak and potato I am full and enjoyed the great time we had at Elkin's #1 steak house.

3  Thank Rickf178
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Tonight was our first time at DC but it will not be our last. The wait was about 10-15 minutes; which is what we were told when we got there. The service was excellent. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was a little wild but practically every family there had a small baby or toddler. But atmosphere isn't under the control of the staff; so with that in mind my rating was 5/5.

3  Thank Jodie S
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have traveled a lot. I have had ribs from many, many places. You will not find better ribs or steaks than you will get at Dodge City. If you ever pass thru Elkin N.C. do yourself a favor and check it out.

2  Thank Jeremy H