“Something for everyone...even the picky eaters!”

Angry Troll Brewing
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Elkin
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and i had been here a few months ago so when we found ourselves in the area again we made another visit this time with my 12yr old and 8yr old. The dining situation is casual and relaxed, but trendy and rustic as well. Would be good for a chill evening or if friend or family come to town. My daughter and boyfriend enjoyed splitting a platter of buffalo wings, my son got to create his own pizza (they have 9" and 12") which he enjoyed and i had the philly with chicken and no bun. It came is a bowl which was awesome and the flavors were amazing. It had a little heat, but wasn't spicy. The chicken played really well with the creamy and the heat. I truly enjoyed this and will definitely order again.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Very laid back, casual, rustic dive of a place. Perfect for a late lunch after wining at the ton of nice local wineries before heading back to VA. Very busy on this Labor Day, but they all worked together, hustled, and got it right. Good bar food, burgers, wings, fries, fried pickles. Local craft beers of course. Very reasonable prices. Pumping out a bunch of wood fired pizzas, we didn't order one but they sure looked and smelled awesome!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have eaten at this place probably over 100 times and it used to be great. Now it is just average. I am disappointed that the owners are getting cheap and have changed all but 2 people on the wait staff.

Come on folkes lets not follow the usual path from great, to good, to ok, to out of business. If you cannot keep the qualify top notch sell.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Angry Troll is one of few places to eat in Elkin that stays open past 8 or 9 pm. Many of us don't get through with jobs, close our own business or get thru with yardwork until 8 or later, so we are glad we actually have somewhere we can still grab a bite late at night! Live the wood fired veg out pizza! Plus, it's just minutes from our paddlesports shop, so we can run up and eat, plus handy for our paddling customers too! Good variety of food & brew to choose from with a "sports bar" style setting.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Didn’t expect to find such a great brewery/restaurant when we stopped in Elkin for the night. The wait staff was friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the beers and the brewing process. Food was delicious. Husband loved his pizza made in a wood fired oven and my fish sandwich was the best I’ve had in a long time. Two large pieces of cod with a crunchy outside and a tender inside. Served piping hot, too. Ordered fries and the portion was enough for 2 people. Can’t say enough good things about Angry Troll Brewing.

Been to Angry Troll Brewing? Share your experiences!