“Great Hotel in a Beautiful Area”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elkin
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have had the chance to stay here twice and found it to be one of the best hotels that I have experienced! The rooms are large and clean...great coffee makers! Lobby is fresh and exciting. Great Breakfast avail. The staff is always very accommodating! In all my world travels, I would put this property near the top!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Flyeguy

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was impressed the moment I walked in the door. Such a nice lobby decorated in fall decorations. Our room was lovely and very modernly designed. You could not have asked for a better room. Breakfast the next morning was a buffet. There were glass plates,glass cups and glasses, cloth napkins, and real silverware. The food was excellent! They had cereal, waffles, oatmeal with trimmings, eggs , bacon , sausage , gravy and biscuits. In all my travels, this is the first time I had ever seen chocolate milk. We enjoyed our breakfast at tables decorated in fall decorations. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank travelingrhonda
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in! The lobby, outdoor grounds, hallways, fitness center, pool, etc. are very clean and nicely decorated. The room was a good size and had a very comfortable bed. The room also included a pull-out sofa, desk, free wireless, hugh flat screen tv, fridge, safe, a keurig coffee maker, good size closet, and nice bathroom and vanity areas. The staff was very friendly, knowledgable and went above and beyond to make my stay very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sally Y
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Superb facility, friendly and competent staff. You have a choice of three different newspapers. This hotel rivals some J. W. Marriotts I have stayed in. Look forward to staying there again when I travel I-77.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank p3billybob
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel. We live about an hour away and wanted to visit some local wineries for my birthday. We checked in a little early and they had a room ready for us. We asked the front desk what winery was a good place to get some lunch as well. He was not very informative and could not give a suggestion. We took some of the brouchers they had and found that Sanders Ridge had lunch and was close by.

Overall our experience was good. The AC unit in the room was VERY noisy. I expect a certain amount of noise coming from the unit but there was a vibration that was really annoying while sleeping. I mentioned it to the front desk during checkout and they said they would take a look at the unit. The walls were also really thin. I shut off the AC unit due to the noise and then I could hear the person in other room snoring.

I would stay there again for a one night trip not a place I would spend too much time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank can37
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We spent the night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Elkin NC as a stop on our drive home from Florida. It has a good location, right off the RT 77. This was the most stylish Fairfield Inn I've ever seen. Inside the hotel is beautiful. The front desk clerk was friendly and gave us a good rate. There are fresh baked cookies in the lobby - a nice surprise.
The room was a standard King with a pull out couch. Enough space for my family of 5 (our kids are under 10).
We were happy the indoor pool was open until 12 midnight! It gave our kids one last time to swim before getting home the next day.
The breakfast was wonderful. Even nicer than the Residence Inns we just stayed at (this was a Marriott trip!). There was bacon, waffle makers, fruit, and all the regular breakfast items.
We will return to this hotel for a break again on our next trip from Ohio to the South.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank inky0206
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The rooms were fairly large and the bed was comfortable. The AC was a bit noisy but all in all very nice. The front desk And breakfast staff was very helpful. The free breakfast was very good and a nice selection of food.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cindy C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkin
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Holiday Inn Express in Wilkesboro
Comfort Inn Mount Airy
Comfort Inn Mount Airy
#5 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville? Share your experiences!