“Wow and Awesome”
Review of Roxxi and Lulu's

Roxxi and Lulu's
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Elkin
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I had heard of Roxxi & Lulus and was looking for a new place to take visiting missionaries. I stopped in, reserved a table for 8. Our table was ready, everyone was super friendly. Several different items were ordered and everyone raved about their food. Took several minutes to get our food, which was fine, it was all fresh when it was served. Several ladies asked to to go ahead and reserve for next year’s Conference. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I frequent this restaurant, every Friday to be exact. The waitstaff is always friendly and they have my order memorized! Not only is the staff friendly, the food is excellent, especially the desserts. I recommend the grilled pimento cheese with tomato bisque soup -OR- the roasted veggie panini with a side of fruit)

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This little place is a gem in the rough.... pardon the pun,
don’t let the exterior or the location steer you away, it’s what’s inside that will leave your heart and tummy in a real sense of oh that was really yummy!!!! Locally owned,managed, and day to day operations where the true owners are alway there preparing or overseeing everything that is going down it’s a must stop while in the Elkin, N.C. area. Don’t take my word for it.... go see for yourself, you’ll be glad you did.... trust me... I ‘m a Pirate!!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Had to be in Elkin today and decided to try Roxxi & Lulu's while I was there. I lived in France and was elated to find a place where I could have my favorite...Croque Madame. It did not disappoint...fabulous! Had a side of carrot sticks and fresh hummus.... great! Like so many of the Bistros in Paris...Roxxi & Lulu's is small quaint and charming. We had excellent service and overall it was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this little gem for its a little bit of heaven! Magnifique!

1  Thank bailey61855
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The Reuben sandwich is my favorite. I tend to judge a shop like this by its Reuben. In Elkin, Southern on Main has the best Reuben and Fiddles second. When Heaven Scent was opened, it would have been second, or maybe even first.

The Reuben here, however, was horrible. It was skimpy on the meat, greasy, and maybe over toasted. In addition, the wait Service was not good.

I will not give Roxxi’s a second chance. Totally unacceptable. Maybe they should go to a NYC deli and see how it is done. Or at least, Southern on Main when its on the menu.

The building is a dive. Which is ok if you make up for it like heavens scent, which use to be a favorite. But here, the quality outdoors is commensurate to the quality indoors.

Been to Roxxi and Lulu's? Share your experiences!