“Stay away... go somewhere else. Noisy and not clean.”

Knights Inn Elizabethtown
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Elizabethtown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I moved here to Elizabethtown from New York a few years ago. We had family down from several states for a Thanksgiving reunion. All reports were very positive as everyone was pleased with the hotel. The staff were friendly, courteous and cooperative. The rooms were clean and quite adequate for a moderate hotel.
Thanks Mike and Staff for the pleasant experience and we look forward to many more.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
RICHMOND
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I always select Days Inn on my trips. I like the location. The bed is comfottable. It works really well for me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pembroke, North Carolina
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is the hotel in a one horse town and is a good basic hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating when Priceline made a mistake on our booking. The rooms were clean and typical of a $50 hotel - the decor was not old, but not like the Hilton either - just a good basic hotel. The breakfast provided had little variety to choose from and no place to eat except in the lobby or in your room. But what do you expect for $50 a night? This is a good value place to stay overall.

• Stayed October 2012
Mooresville
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had no problem at all with this motel. The two staff people I met were courteous and friendly. The room was ready when I arrived and was very clean. Location is in a quiet part of town. Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I turned a 2 night stay into 1. It's the only chain hotel in the city. Checking in was okay. The woman at the desk was very nice. She failed to remind me breakfast would end at 9am. The next morning at 9:10 am the manager denied me breakfast. When I walked up the steps to the second floor, I smelled a horrible foul odor. It smelled as if a animal died and dried in the sun. The next morning the same smell was there. The room size was very small. I felt like a giant! I could barely enter and leave the bathroom because the door kept jamming. The bathroom wasn't as clean as it should have been, hair, dust, sand, and lent was left in alot of areas in the room. The hairdryer, iron, and microwave were filthy. I saw a big roach crawl in front of the tv. That's when I made the choice to leave.

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking rooms if possible.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank 639SaulJ
Mike P, Manager at Knights Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We have sign for breakfast or they could have asked about breakfast. We have had lots of fly problems this summer. We had to hang a bag of fly bait.

Travelers are raving about these Elizabethtown hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabethtown
Quality Inn Whiteville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 23 in Lumberton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lumberton

Been to Knights Inn Elizabethtown? Share your experiences!