“business”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Elizabethtown
RICHMOND
“business”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I always select Days Inn on my trips. I like the location. The bed is comfottable. It works really well for me.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Pembroke, North Carolina
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is the hotel in a one horse town and is a good basic hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating when Priceline made a mistake on our booking. The rooms were clean and typical of a $50 hotel - the decor was not old, but not like the Hilton either - just a good basic hotel. The breakfast provided had little variety to choose from and no place to eat except in the lobby or in your room. But what do you expect for $50 a night? This is a good value place to stay overall.

• Stayed October 2012
Mooresville
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had no problem at all with this motel. The two staff people I met were courteous and friendly. The room was ready when I arrived and was very clean. Location is in a quiet part of town. Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I turned a 2 night stay into 1. It's the only chain hotel in the city. Checking in was okay. The woman at the desk was very nice. She failed to remind me breakfast would end at 9am. The next morning at 9:10 am the manager denied me breakfast. When I walked up the steps to the second floor, I smelled a horrible foul odor. It smelled as if a animal died and dried in the sun. The next morning the same smell was there. The room size was very small. I felt like a giant! I could barely enter and leave the bathroom because the door kept jamming. The bathroom wasn't as clean as it should have been, hair, dust, sand, and lent was left in alot of areas in the room. The hairdryer, iron, and microwave were filthy. I saw a big roach crawl in front of the tv. That's when I made the choice to leave.

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking rooms if possible.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank 639SaulJ
Mike P, Manager at Knights Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We have sign for breakfast or they could have asked about breakfast. We have had lots of fly problems this summer. We had to hang a bag of fly bait.

Travelers are raving about these Elizabethtown hotels

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 18, 2011

This motel was absolutely disgusting! The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months; there was trash/dirt all over the bathroom floor, hair in the sink, dried liquid stains all over the walls by the shower, sink, and bed, and cigarette burn holes in the bedspreads. When I complained and asked that someone clean the room, the manager screamed at me and said that he didn't have time to clean the room and if I thought his motel was disgusting then I had 5 minutes to leave the premises....so I left! His breath smelled of alcohol and I was there by myself (3 hours from home) and he had me so scared and upset that I was crying. When I go back for the next triathlon at White Lake, I will NOT be staying there and I will NEVER stay at another Days Inn. If Days Inn Corporate is willing to brand their name to a place like that, then their corporate values are not up to my standards and they don't deserve my patronage. Also, just another tidbit of information, since it was a triathlon event weekend at White Lake, the manager was charging $120 /night for a room, which is absolutely OBSURD considering the condition of the room and the way the manager treated me!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank jillie1234
kelly,nc
Reviewed June 17, 2010

My stay at the Days Inn in Elizabethtown,nc was quite different then most . Mine was comfortable and the staff was very nice. They even asked if I wanted a wake call . And If they could get me another pillow. And was everything to my satisfaction.. As loud as traffic was outside the room was soundproof. So I got a good night`s rest.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabethtown
Quality Inn Whiteville
Fairfield Inn Lumberton
Fairfield Inn Lumberton
#4 of 23 in Lumberton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lumberton

Been to Knights Inn Elizabethtown? Share your experiences!