“Excellent!”

La Tiendita Carniseria Y Taqueria
Melbourne Beach, FL
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We were driving north following our usual route and stopped for the evening at the nearby Hampton Inn. At our request the front staff suggested several restaurants where we could have dinner. They didn't mention LaTiendata which we identified using a Google search. When we inquired they admitted that they had dined there with friends and enjoyed the meal. We were very pleased with the quality of the meal and service. Freshly prepared and ample portions. We will be sure to visit again.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Paul M

“Real Mexican food”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Everyone enjoyed their meal. Carne asada platter & burrito. Carne asada was delicious. I ordered the street tacos lengua. It was mini size and lengua was ok. The churros and flan were delicious. I would go back.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Navyfam5
“Truly authentic Mexican food! !”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This is the best Mexican I have ever had. Chain restaurants need not apply! Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Fish tacos are awesome and I have yet to have anything I didn't absolutely love. Lots of a la carte so order what you like.

3 Thank Gabe H
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just OK Mexican food”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The restaurant, which shares space with a Mexican general store (interesting in itself), has some of the typical Mexican fare such as burritos, tacos, and carne asada. The refried beans served with my dish were light and tasty, but the rice was dry and crispy. My wife had a seafood stew that was mostly liquid and little seafood.

Warning: this restaurant ranks as #1 in Elizabeth City, which, to my mind, speaks very poorly of what Elizabeth City has to offer in its restaurant scene.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank John M
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Mexican Food At Its Best!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have been eating there for at least 6 months and have yet to be disappointed. The staff is very friendly and the food is as authentic as I have had in the states. Every time I eat there I am instantly transported to the Yucatan peninsula (minus the sandy beaches and clear water of course). This is certainly my favorite place to eat in Elizabeth City.

• Visited February 2014