“pretty good”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Came here as a family outing for my nephew's 21st birthday. really enjoyed it. They put on a good show cooking the food.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Elizabeth City is a smaller town and I've found small town sushi to often be mediocre. Not here!

We had a fantastic family dinner with a 'Titannic Boat' (sic) - menu says for 2 but easily feeds 3 or even 4 - and some appetizers. Domestic and Japanese beer at very good prices as well, along with an extensive bar menu. Warm, friendly atmosphere in the sizable 'sushi room'; we didn't try out the hibachi side.

No complaints here, we will recommend this restaurant (and the convenient froyo place next door) to everyone we know who will be passing through EC.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

First time eating here. Love
The atmosphere .had a meal which included chicken,steak
And shrimp served with rice
Vegetables large portion. Had to take half home. Delicious food. I would recommend to anyone .

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Best Sushi in Elizabeth City and on a more national level it's really good. The staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable. The decor is a little lacking but that is not what we go there for.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Volcano seems like a local hotspot in our small town but it just misses the mark for me a little. The food is delicious, but super expensive for the small amount that is given (hibachi), however the sushi is good. Not to mention almost all the servers are shy and sometimes rude. I am a waitress myself and I know how I would like to be treated. This is a nice place to go ocassionally, but not weekly or monthly.

1  Thank Waitresshwy