“great lunch choice for Elizabeth City”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wildflower Cafe - CLOSED

Wildflower Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“great lunch choice for Elizabeth City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

wildflower is one of my favorite places to go for lunch in Elizabeth City.my nursing class mates and I made it a regular stop on our school days. They make everything fresh and their sides are always a great compliment so whatever sandwich or meal you choose. I absolutely love their pasta salad. They also make awesome paninis. The staff is usually very friendly only once in awhile have I noticedthe staff not being as friendly but that was on their very busy days and I can understand that. if you haven't been to wildflower cafe you definitely need to check it out it's one of the best lunch spots in Elizabeth City with great food and reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ABKielar

“Worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wildflower is the go-to lunch spot in a town with very little going on. The ambiance is adorable, but most importantly the food is consistently yummy. My favorite is the chicken salad croissant with pasta salad and fresh fruit. For under $8.00 you get a delicious lunch that is both tasty and satisfying. They also have a small selection of freshly baked goods which are equally yummy. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rainyny
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fresh salads, sandwiches & baked goods!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

This little cafe is worth the trip! Good food, outside seating, if you prefer, and shop in the garden center. One of my favorite eateries in EC!

• Visited April 2013
“GREAT lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had never known about this place until I started in the COA Nursing Program last year and my fellows classmates insisted on me coming with them to lunch. Ever since then it has been one of my favorite places for lunch in Elizabeth City. The staff is really friendly and the food is really good!! I have always been a picky eater, never really liked cold cuts or cold sandwiches and only certain places could make the hot sandwich I like well...which is a Panini Melt - Turkey, Bacon, Provolone and mayo. It sounds simple but so many places get this order wrong, either the bread is soggy or the meat is cold. Well Wildflower gets my favorite sandwich PERFECT every time!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE their pasta salad!!

Also LOVE the outdoor seating on nice days!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank ABKielar
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great sandwiches!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I eat here for lunch with my mom every time I visit. I love the strange location (in a garden store) and that makes for great shopping after or before lunch. I love the chicken salad sandwich and the croissant is usually very buttery tasting. It's a fun place to have lunch and the desserts look amazing. The price isn't too bad either.

• Visited July 2012