“Cutest little cafe in town!!”
Review of Wildflower Cafe - CLOSED

Wildflower Cafe
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and I go to the wildflower cafe about twice a week! We both get the garden salad! Fruit always fresh and the desserts are to die for!! I always recommend this cafe to out of towners and to family!!

1  Thank Patricia M

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Love this little place!! First time going, and I'll be back! Healthy options are available, which is so conveinent for those of us trying to watch it!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Always good food...the best chicken salad ever!! Worth the trip

Reviewed September 13, 2011

This place in great and in a most unusual location inside a garden store. You walk in and immediately you are greeted with smiling faces and helpful people. There is dining inside or on the patio which I prefer on nice days. I have only eaten there for lunch, don't know if it is open for lunch. My favorite dish is the Tuna/Chicken Salad plate. Its not on the menu, but instead of one type I elect both to satisfy my cravings. (Tuna favorite though) Great place!

Reviewed January 7, 2011

We ate lunch with friends and were promptly served by a cheerful waitperson, and were quite surprised at the extent of the menu; there are many choices. Opting for the soup of the day -- creamy vegetable -- and sandwiches, we had a delightful lunch. Everything was delicious, fresh, and the portions were just right -- not too large. There is an outdoor seating area which would be delightful in warmer months. Their desserts are mouth-watering, and are famous in Elizabeth City (Kathy's Kreations owns both venues). The cafe, tucked inside Kenyon Bailey (gifts and outdoor items) has ample room between tables, so that diners do not feel cramped. If only the serveware were other than paper and plastic, it would be really first-rate. But the food is excellent, and we plan to return.