“Smoke smell”

Burger King
Ranked #64 of 106 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 28, 2014

They had a fire there & you can still smell it. After awhile it is not as noticeable, While they were closed for repairs we went to one on North side of town the service was terrible

There are newer reviews for Burger King

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I don't normally rate fast food joints. After all, the whole chain concept is that you get the same burger from Burlington to Boise, usually for the same low price, and either eat it in a brightly lit plastic booth or grab it through a drive-thru window. It's pedestrian fodder at best, and no one is going to accuse it of being gourmet fare. But a recent visit here merits this review.

I was the third car in line at the drive-thru. I don't know what the first car ordered, but it took so long that I finally cut the car off. Their special was a chicken marinara sandwich, consisting of a bun, a couple of fried chicken tenders (a regular menu item), a slice of cheese, and a spoonful of canned marinara sauce. I did not see a price posted on the sign. When I got to the window, I was told it would be $6.95 for the sandwich and a med drink. No fries, etc. For that kind of money, you can eat in a real restaurant.

The food tasted ok, but it was worth about half what I paid for it.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

In between softball games during tournament we ventured out and decided BK was quick and simple. The girls ordered their typical chicken nuggets meal and they raved on how fresh the chicken was. Thank you for making my life easier instead of having to hear complaints from the girls that their chicken was awful.