“Lots of food, service okay”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #16 of 106 Restaurants in Elizabeth City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Daughter and I went to lunch here in between orientation for college programs. Felt bad for the server - seemed that he was the only guy to service the who restaurant and it was fairly busy. He was very friendly though ans did his best to be quick. Food was good, portion size was huge! Bread before meal was very awesome.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The menu was standard Ruby Tuesday; located across from Quality Inn, Days Inn, Hampton Inn and maybe one or two more.
I enjoyed my usual salad bar, which is the main reason I go to Ruby Tuesday. We were offered dessert, which we declined, but our server brought us complimentary carrot cupcakes because I had mentioned our anniversary was the weekend before. Clean, salad bar well-stocked even though it was nearly closing time when we left. Great choice for us!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I've been to Ruby Tuesdays in a dozen cities. This one is on par for the food, but the entire place can use a good scrubbing. From the menus to the tables, restrooms, and floors, this place needs to close for a full day AND CLEAN !!!!!!!! It is what you might expect in a tourist dive, but Ruby Tuesdays are usually much cleaner.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Just your typical Ruby Tuesday. Nothing special, same old, same old stuff - even though the server said there were lots of new items on the menu. The server Ally, was nothing special either.
I had the popcorn shrimp with pilaf and the salad bar. The salad bar was good, lots of offerings, but the plates are tiny. I know it is all you can eat, but I would rather fill one larger plate than have to go back. The popcorn shrimp were OK, perhaps a bit overcooked for my taste, but they were OK not very tasty. I asked for some tartar sauce, Ally says OK, disappears then come back 5 minutes later to tell us they have to make it. 10 minutes later she comes back with the tartar sauce. I do not know what they put in it, but we did not use it after the initial tasting. Certainly not like any tartar sauce we have ever tasted. The best was the pilaf. That had some good flavor, done perfectly.
The place was noisy, as you would expect on a Friday for dinner. I would ask to be seated away from the bar area if you intend to have a conversation. My reaction is - this is a place to meet friends after work, or on a weekend, sit, talk and enjoy each other. But don't come here for the food.
The check was $40 for 2 with no alcohol and before tip.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you like a salad this place is for you. Vast selection & always fresh. The garlic bread they bring out does not have much taste not like Red Lobster. The food has always been very good; Service is usually very good